Angie Weber had been the right-hand gal to an entrepreneur for a number of years when she got “the itch.” She was ready to jump in and create her own business. After exploring a few options that just weren’t quite the right fit, she settled on an all-natural cosmetic line which she named Hello Life.
Hello Life celebrates the beauty of every woman and wants women to feel good about themselves and confident as they step out into the world. Angie knows it’s more than just what’s on the outside that matters. She has lost several family members to mental illness. Because of this, she has chosen to support the Foundation for Excellence in Mental Health Care through her business. She donates $1 from every product sold to the foundation. Her goal is to write a $10,000 check to them.
I recently got a tube of their “Fierce” lipstick. It is creamy and spreadable. I only need a tiny bit and it blends and spreads making me look, um, “Gorgeous!”
Who gives Hello Life makeup as a gift?
Image Consultants, Aestheticians, and similar industries could give Hello Life as a gift to their clients. Not sure what color foundation or blush is best for your client? Give a tube of mascara – which also happens to be one of their most popular products.
Make it more meaningful.
- “On a bad day, there’s always lipstick.”
- “Lips without lipstick are like cake without frosting.”
- “Lipstick can’t solve all problems, but it’s a pretty good start.”
- “Of course true beauty comes from within. Lipstick just adds a little pizzazz!” Anna Warner
- “Makeup is not a tool to make ugly things beautiful, it is meant only to magnify the beauty that already exists.”
- “A smile is the best makeup any girl can wear.” Marilyn Monroe
- “I believe that all women are pretty without makeup and can be pretty powerful with the right makeup.” Bobbi Brown
- “Be as bold as your lipstick.”
Hello Life products are sold online here and are expanding into select retail locations.